Dimensions24cm x 13cm x 11cm
- Hornet Water Cannon Helicopter
- Remote Control
- 3.7V 240mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- USB Charger
- 2 x Spare Main Blades
- 1 x Spare Tail Blade
- 1 x Refill Device
- User Manual
We will accept returns within 30 days of receipt. Customers must obtain a RMA number before shipping back to us. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an RMA number. Customers must agree to the following conditions before shipping merchandise back:
1. Shipping is the responsibilty of the customer.
2. Items must have a tracking number.
3. We take no responsibilty for lost parcels.
4. Shipping costs will not be reimbursed.
5. Products must be brand new, unopened and in perfect working order, able to be resold.
6. Returns must include copy of invoice along with reasons for return.
7. All defect claims must be accompanied with sufficient video footage before authorisation will be given. We have experienced many incorrect returns on perfectly working helicopters which customers have failed to understand how to operate.
If you used, flew or crashed the product, we are not responsible for any defect or damages. We will not be held responsible for incidents arising from the use of any products that we sell.
|NSW Sydney:||22nd Dec 2pm|
|NSW Country:||21st Dec 2pm|
|VIC Melb:||21st Dec 2pm|
|VIC Country:||18th Dec 2pm|
|ACT Canberra:||21st Dec 2pm|
|ACT Country:||18th Dec 2pm|
|QLD Brisbane:||21st Dec 2pm|
|QLD Far North:||19th Dec 2pm|
|SA Adelaide:||21st Dec 2pm|
|SA Country:||18th Dec 2pm|
|WA Perth:||16th Dec 2pm|
|WA Country:||14th Dec 2pm|
|TAS All:||18th Dec 2pm|
|NT All:||15th Dec 2pm|
* Delivery times to remote areas may vary, depending on your location, please check with our customer service team if you require a better estimate on delivery.