Terms and Conditions
All products are sold under this disclaimer.
Radio controlled helicopters and all products related are not toys and should be handled with care.
We accept no responsibility for helicopters with crash damage.
It is the customer's responsibilty to understand battery use. We take no responsibilty for damaged batteries or problems that occur from damaged batteries or misuse during operation or charging. We have provided a useful battery guide which customer's must read before operating the helicopter.
We accept no responsibility for incorrect installation or use of our products.
The user accepts all responsibilty for the intended use and assumes all risk and liability.
Users are required to read in full the instruction manuals provided. Minihelicopters.com.au does not accept any responsibilty for crash damage, injury, loss of accessories or parts that occur during the use of any radio controlled helicopter. Please take great care whilst using RC products, if you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact customer service at email@example.com if you have a defect item. We reserve the right to return damaged products back to the purchaser if we deem that damage has been caused due to misuse, crash, abuse or modification. Exchange is not allowed for defected items.
If customer believes their product is defect on arrival, customer must inform firstname.lastname@example.org of item being defect within 3 days of arrival. With authorisation from minihelicopter.com.au, item may be requested to be shipped back for inspection at customers responsibility. After inspection, if merchandise has signs of use, abuse, misuse or crash damage, item may be shipped back to customer at customer's expense. Please note, items which show signs of misuse, abuse or crash damage will incur a $30 inspection fee which is payable before item may be sent back to customer. If defect is apparent, item will be repaired or replaced and shipped to customer. Return shipping is at customer's expense.
As part of the defect process, customers may be required to provide photo/video evidence. If this can not be provided, defect inspection may not be able to be deemed possible.
Returns & Exchange
We will accept returns within 30 days of receipt. Customers must obtain a RMA number before shipping back to us. Please contact email@example.com for an RMA number. Customers must agree to the following conditions before shipping merchandise back:
1. Shipping is the responsibilty of the customer.
2. Items must have a tracking number.
3. We take no responsibilty for lost parcels.
4. Shipping costs will not be reimbursed.
5. Products must be brand new, unopened and in perfect working order, able to be resold.
6. Returns must include copy of invoice along with reasons for return.
7. All items returned for cash refund will be charged a 20% restocking fee. An additional fee may be charged depending on the condition of the item. This will be made at our sole discretion
8. All defect claims must be accompanied with sufficient video footage before authorisation will be given. No exceptions. We have experienced incorrect returns on perfectly working helicopters which customers have failed to understand how to operate.
If you used, flew or crashed the product, we are not responsible for any defect or damages. We will not be held responsible for incidents arising from the use of any products that we sell.
We reserve the right to amend this policy without further notification(s).